Re: [Openjdk] Introduction GSoC Jigsaw student

On 05/17/2011 07:13 AM, Tom Marble wrote:
> On 05/17/2011 04:25 AM, Matthias Klose wrote:
>> afaik, the OpenJDK8 development is currently done behind closed doors, so which other chance do you have besides working with 7?
>
> Alas you are correct. For all of the discussion about this feature
> in JDK 8 we are still in a "transient" period:
> http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/discuss/2011-May/001766.html

In a brief exchange with mr I was reminded that
all work in Jigsaw is done in the Jigsaw forest and
the Mandy 'sync' messages are about pulling forward
recent changes from the JDK 7 tree to Jigsaw (so
that Jigsaw stays up to date).

So the Jigsaw forest it is!

Regards,

--Tom