Re: RFS: RSyntaxTextArea (2nd try, updated)

Hi Niels,

On 05/10/2011 12:50 PM, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hi
>
> It mostly looks good, I only have couple of comments.  You licensed the
> debian packaging (incl. patches) as GPL-2.  [...]
>
> Secondly the license of rsyntaxtextarea (I hate typing that >.>) is
> LGPL-2.1+ (it has the "or any later" clause).

I have updated to LGPL-2.1+ both for upstream source and debian/*.
Thanks for clarifying licensing issues to me.

> As far as I can tell, rsyntaxtextarea has not been uploaded to Debian
> yet, so debian/changelog should only be entry (only with the "* Initial
> release"-line).  Though if you have had it rsyntaxtextarea downloadable
> from an unofficial APT-repository (e.g. a PPA) or your website, let me
> know and we keep both entries.

Yes, I have had the package downloadable from PPA.

> Last, there is a new standards version 3.9.2 (lintian might not warn
> about it because the date line in d/changelog is older than the release
> date of the new policy).

I have updated standards version to 3.9.2 and refreshed date
of the last entry in d/changelog.

Vladimir Kotov, vladimir at kotov.lv