Re: Help wanted for iText library

Le vendredi 18 février 2011 22:50:15, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi,

Hi Andreas,

> I need iText PDF library as precondition for two biological packages.  I
> have given it a try with maven as recommended here.  The source is
> featuring a file ant/pom.xml and I hoped to be able to declare this
> via debian/libitext-java.poms - but this somehow did not worked.  So
> I simply copied this file into the build root.  I tried to adapt it
> a bit because the bouncycastle jars are obviosely not found.  I have
> copied my try to

There is already a libitext5-java package, it's currently waiting for NEW
processing.

See ITP [1] and sponsoring/upload message [2].
You can download source + diff here on mentors [3].

Cheers,

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/609840
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2011/01/msg00050.html
[3] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libitext5-java/