RFS: libitext5-java

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libitext5-java".

* Package name    : libitext5-java
  Version         : 5.0.5-1
  Upstream Author : Bruno Lowagie, Paulo Soares, et al.
* URL             : http://itextpdf.com/download.php
* License         : AGPL
  Section         : java

It builds these binary packages:
libitext5-java - Java Library to create and manipulate PDF on the fly
libitext5-java-doc - Java Library to create and manipulate PDF on the
fly (documentati
libitext5-rups-java - graphical tool for Reading and Updating PDF Syntax
(RUPS)

The upload would fix these bugs: 609840

It is based on the existing libitext-java package. I prepared this new
upstream version as a new package on the recommendation of Ludovic
Claude on this mailing list. This allows it to co-exist with version 2
of the package which is required by multiple other Debian packages.

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
Gephi which I intend to package.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libitext5-java/libitext5-java_5.0.5-1.dsc

It can also be found in the Debian java svn:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libitext5-java
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libitext5-java

I would be glad if someone would check through this package and provide
feedback or upload it for me.

Kind regards
 Andrew Ross