Help wanted for iText library

Hi,

I need iText PDF library as precondition for two biological packages.  I
have given it a try with maven as recommended here.  The source is
featuring a file ant/pom.xml and I hoped to be able to declare this
via debian/libitext-java.poms - but this somehow did not worked.  So
I simply copied this file into the build root.  I tried to adapt it
a bit because the bouncycastle jars are obviosely not found.  I have
copied my try to

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/itext-help-wanted/

Any help to get this packaged is welcome.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de