Re: RFS: gradle

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Damien Raude-Morvan
<drazzib@drazzib.com> wrote:
> Hi Miguel !
>
> I've used your "debian/rules bootstrap" target to build a binary gradle
> package. But your package seems to build-depends on others libraries :

Hi Damien,

Well, "debian/rules bootstrap" just builds one big gradle package with
all libraries bundled.

With this binary package installed I build (debuild -us -uc -d) a proper
Debian package which contains gradle and others libraries. This
package is the one that I upload to my personal repo and then
I can check that is able to build with itself using pbuilder.

Can you run the bootstrap step in a pbuilder chroot (with --login)?
Or is there another way to proceed with packages like this?

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/