Re: RFS: gradle

Hi team,

Please don't forget about my Gradle package, it is not my
typical library package so I would appreciate very much
some feedback!

This is the updated info:

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gradle/gradle_0.9.1-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/gradle.git

The upload is targeted for experimental.

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/