Re: RFS: gradle

Le jeudi 20 janvier 2011 23:35:29, Miguel Landaeta a écrit :
> Hi team,

Hi Miguel !

> This is the updated info:

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
> contrib non-free - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gradle/gradle_0.9.1-1.dsc -
> Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/gradle.git
>
> The upload is targeted for experimental.
[...]
> > Note: this package build-depends on itself, so I provided a
> > bootstrap target in rules files to build an initial package from
> > the binary upstream distribution. With that package, gradle
> > can be rebuilt with itself from source. Let me know if this is
> > not the correct procedure with packages that build-depends
> > on themselves.

I've used your "debian/rules bootstrap" target to build a binary gradle
package. But your package seems to build-depends on others libraries :
---------
  pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy: Depends: libgradle-code-quality-java which is
a virtual package.
                                 Depends: libgradle-eclipse-java which is a
virtual package.
                                 Depends: libgradle-idea-java which is a
virtual package.
                                 Depends: libgradle-wrapper-java which is a
virtual package.
                                 Depends: libgradle-scala-java which is a
virtual package.
---------

Could you please have a look ?

Damien