Re: RFS: libgstreamer-java

> * Is it needed to have tango-icon-theme in Build-Depends-Indep ?

Removed.
I was thinking in the junit tests, but just realized they don't use
the classes that require the icons.

> * Other than that, lintian have some minor (I & P level) issues:
>
> capitalization-error-in-description gstreamer GStreamer

Fixed.

> libgstreamer-java: no-upstream-changelog
>  I think you can: dh_installchangelogs gstreamer/CHANGES

To directly use dh_installchangelogs I would need to override the binary target.

I have fixed this by copying during the build gstreamer-java/CHANGES
to CHANGELOG, where javahelper automatically finds it.

> libgstreamer-java source: duplicate-short-description libgstreamer-java libgstreamer-java-doc
>  You can simply append "(API documentation)" to the short description
>  of libgstreamer-java-doc.

Fixed.

> libgstreamer-java: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
>  I'm not sure what to add there ? Maybe add a couple of lines about
>  what GStreamer is ?

Fixed. I have used another sentence from gstreamer-java description at
its home page.

The package is now lintian clean from infos and pedantic issues.

As usual, the new package is available at mentors.

 - Samuel