Re: RFS: libspark-java

Hi Tony,

I had more of a think about this, and looked at some other packages that
use libservlet2.5. They use the versioned jar files. Given the version
is also in the package name I think this actually makes sense - the
package won't work with some later libservlet* anyway without updating
the dependencies.

I'm now in favour of your change to libservlet2.5-java, since it's the
more recent API. It's supported by Tomcat 6 and Jetty 6, so I don't
think it's likely to cause anyone a problem. Going with the older
version is more likely to need changes sooner.

Thanks,
Andrew