Re: RFS: libspark-java

Hello Tony,

Thanks for the offer to sponsor this package. The change to
debian/copyright looks fine to me. I didn't use libservlet2.5-java as
the current non-versioned jars (/usr/share/java/jsp-api.jar and
/usr/share/java/servlet-api.jar) come from the libservlet2.4-java
package. I believe changing to 2.5 would require the following CLASSPATH
line in debian/rules instead of the current one.

export CLASSPATH :=
/usr/share/java/servlet-api-2.5.jar:/usr/share/java/jsp-api-2.1.jar

It certainly doesn't compile in my pbuilder without that change. I don't
mind which option you go with - it shouldn't make any difference, as I
think the parts of the servlet and jsp api being used are the same in
2.4 and 2.5. Whichever option you choose, feel free to update in svn and
go ahead with the upload.

Thanks,
Andrew