Re: RFS: libspark-java

Hi Andrew,

Yes, I was building the package with that change to the CLASSPATH.  I'd like to
ask the debian-java list if there is an opinion regarding whether such a change
is warranted.  It seems preferable to leave the CLASSPATH as it is with the
unversioned jars, but also to build against the new libservlet.

Is there an upcoming transition after which libservlet2.5 deliver the
unversioned servlet-api and jsp-api jars?

Thank you,
Tony