Re: /usr/lib/jni not put in java.library.path, sun java 5 and 6

On 17.11.2010 17:09, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
Le mercredi 17 novembre 2010 à 10:54 -0500, Scott Howard a écrit :
tags 382686 patch
thanks

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Scott Howard<showard314@gmail.com>  wrote:
I also don't
know if a user setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH on their own overwrites our
java.library.path

Setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH appends java.library.path, but passing
-Djava.library.path to java overwrites java.library.path [1]