Re: OpenJDK on hppa (reprise)

Tom Marble wrote:
> Back in January there were some threads on this and specifically
> about the direction of stack growth [0] (cross posted [1] [2]).
>
> The Debian Java team has decided that as we need to support this
> architecture and thus I wanted to see if any others have attacked
> this or have any other tips about how difficult it may be to
> convince Zero to cooperate?

What happened in January was some people talked about difficulties
that *might* arise *if* they tried to make Zero work on HPPA.

To actually make Zero work on HPPA what needs to happen is that
somebody with a machine needs to grab a copy of OpenJDK and try
to build and run it.

I'm available by email and on #openjdk to help people with any
issues they have with Zero and Shark on any platform.

Cheers,
Gary

--
http://gbenson.net/