Re: [Debconf-team] Debian Java track at DebConf 10

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> wrote:
> Being that Rich Hickey, the author of Clojure, is in the New York City
> area, does it make any sense to invite him to speak at, and/or attend
> a Clojure talk?

Yes, that is definitely a good idea. He kind of regularly attends the
nyclisp meetings I heard. I can talk to him about it. His talks are
really really great and his ideas and definitely worth listening to.

I was also thinking of giving a talk on clojure (provided my
sponsorship application goes through) with some live coding using
emacs/slime. But there is nothing debian specific to it, so not sure
whether I should really submit a proposal to do it.

Ramakrishnan