Re: RFS: pleiades - Japanese Language package for Eclipse using Dynamic AOP - IANADD

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 12:18:44 +0100
Matthew Johnson <mjj29@debian.org> wrote:
> I've had a look at the package in detail, but unfortunately I can't upload it.

 great thanks, I'm glad you to check this package.

>    - you list Files: * and a copy of the EPL twice in debian/copyright
>    - you have licenced the packaging under the GPL, which is not compatible with the
>      EPL, and hence the resulting package is (at least in one view) not distributable.
>      We recommend licencing packaging under either the licence of the software, or
>      a permissive licence such as expat.

 fixed.

>    - what is the licence of ./srctest/jp/sourceforge/mergedoc/pleiades/resource/3.1.1a/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv_3.1.1/jdt_api_options/ja_expected.html (et al)?

 I'll ask upstream author about this (or remove it if it is wrongly added).

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane