Re: [Summery] Re: Integrating the FOSDEM 06 Draft into the Java

> live with this, but it means still for me that the policy isn't fully
> coherent.
>=20
> Eric
>=20
> [...]

I can perfectly understand your point of view and I agree, we do have a
problem here. However, if I try to add this change to my current
patches, those patches (and their changes) would be stalled until we
have sorted this out. This is why I will not put your proposal / request
for change into the patches.
  Nevertheless, I think we (the Team) should continue this debate
(possibly in a new thread). Once we come to a conclusion, I will more
than willing to help formulate and apply the policy change.

~Niels