Re: Fwd: RFS: jets3t (Hadoop dependency)

Hello,

Miguel, A few comments:

* Could you update the description ?

For now, it is:
"
 The JetS3t toolkit provides several applications for interacting and
managing
 data stored in Amazon Simple Storage Service and Amazon CloudFront
content delivery network.
"

It would be nice if you could describe what are these applications.

* is there a reason why the file src.zip is not unpack in the tarball ?

Thanks
Sylvestre