Re: Problems packing eclipse RCP application elexis

Niels Thykier wrote:
> Niklaus Giger wrote:
>> Am Samstag 20 Februar 2010 21:01:34 schrieb Niels Thykier:
>> [...]
>>> Is your git repository available publicly?
>> Try git clone git://ngiger.dyndns.org/git/debian_packages.git
>> I just did set it up on my local home server. Could not test whether you have
>> access from outside. If it doesn't work, just mail again.
>
> That worked just fine

Okay I have examined your build and I am puzzled as to why you only have
plugins and no features. Are you sure you have all the sources? I looked
at the upstream SVN and it looks like they have 2 or so features (e.g.
have a look at [1]).

Well, it taught me that our tools only work on features.

Also, I am somewhat alarmed by the manifests of the plugins. It contains
a Bundle-Classpath, which (as I recall) is a list of "embedded jars". I
might be wrong; but if I turn out to be right, we will need to
patch them to use these jar externally (plus possibly also patch our
system jars to have OSGi metadata if they do not already have it).

~Niels

[1]
https://elexis.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/elexis/trunk/elexis-kernel/feature.xml