Re: RC bug suggestions for upcoming BSP?

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 5:29 PM, Pablo Duboue <pablo.duboue@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm attending DebianNYC BSP [1] this week-end, and would like to take a look
> at any outstanding RC bug in debian-java maintained packages. Do you have any
> suggestions? It seems there'll be a HPPA machine available at the BSP.

according to <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=maint&data=pkg-java-maintainers%40lists.alioth.debian.org&archive=no&pend-exc=done&sev-inc=critical&sev-inc=grave&sev-inc=serious>
there are

- #555498: antlr depends on default-jre-headless and something between
lenny and squeeze makes gpt break
- #558291: classpath: Unsatisfiable Build-Depends on hppa and
eventually on other archs
- lotsa eclipse bugs...

and there is a (probably) trivial bug:

- #543103: maven-embedder: FTBFS: debian/lib${package}-java.poms doesn't exist

Cheers,
Torsten