RFS: electric 8.10-1

Hi,

I am looking for sponsorship for package electric version 8.10-1. The
packaging bits are updated in pkg-java svn. I have also uploaded the
source package to mentors.d.n. [1]

The latest changelog entry for reference:
electric (8.10-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream version.
  * debian/control
    - Add libjava3d-java and quilt build dependencies.
    - Update standards version to 3.8.3.
    - Add libjava3d-java as recommends to binary package.
  * debian/rules
    - Use quilt patch system instead of simple patchsys.
    - Add java3d related jar files to DEB_JARS.
  * debian/patches/*
    - Update as per current upstream source. Convert to quilt.
  * debian/ant.properties
    - Do not disable 3D plugin anymore.
    - Use new property to disable compilation of OS X related classes.
  * debian/wrappers/electric
    - Add java3d related jar files to runtime classpath.
  * debian/README.source
    - Change text to the appropriate one for quilt.

 -- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com>  Sat, 09 Jan 2010 16:26:04 +0530

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/electric/electric_8.10-1.dsc