Re: (un)link jars for packaging (and other javahelper updates)

On Fri Jan 08 14:33, Thomas Koch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote a little shell script that looks up the build dependencies and links
> all /usr/share/java/*.jar to the lib/ dir of my package:
> http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2010/FosdemProposedTalks/JavaPackaging

I have added jh_linkjars to javahelper (and the cdbs/dh extensions). You can
now just put a directory name (or names) in debian/linkjars  and they will be
created before the build and removed in clean.

I've  also added an optional target path to jh_installjavadoc so that the -doc
package can install to /usr/share/doc/$library/api, jh_installlibs will strip
the upstream version before installing if it's there and I've fixed a bug with
the dh 7 script.

It's all there in 0.27, just uploaded.

Matt

--