[ARM] openjdk: zero/shark

Hello,
I'm testing java support on an ARMv5 devel board; zero performance is
a bit low (ok, I was expecting this) and cacao seems to have troubles
with Derby (I still have to look into this one), so I was
investigating shark.
In README.Debian I read that:

On some architectures (currently armel and powerpc, when built against
llvm-2.6) which use ther zero vm as the default, the openjdk-6-jre-zero
package contains the shark vm.

However the package is only available for i386 and amd64; does the
text above means that I have to rebuild the package myself?

thanks,
Luca