Re: RFS: libxmlenc-java

On Fri Dec 04 19:20, Onkar Shinde wrote:
> > Please be so kind to have a look at
> >
> > http://github.com/thkoch2001/pkg-debian-libxmlenc-java
> >
> > The package builds, is lintian clean and installs. Is it helpful for you, if I
> > also upload it to mentors.d.o?
> >
> Please note that I haven't yet reviewed the package.

I have reviewed it, first question is how do I get an orig.tar.gz from
that?

Second, why are you build-depending on openjdk explicitly rather than
default-jdk?

It also fails to build, you are calling dh_javadoc which looks
superfluous, since ant creates the javadoc, but also is in the package
gjdoc, which you don't depend on.

Matt
--
Matthew Johnson