Re: Active Java packagers

On Tue Jun 16 09:29, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> * Pantelis Koukousoulas <pktoss@gmail.com> [2009-06-16 09:18]:
> > Are the d-bus java bindings packaged / licensed in an eclipse-friendly
> > way these days?
>
> I've been meaning to investigate this but it keeps falling off the top
> of my to-do list.  It would be great if someone with the time could do
> this investigation.

Entirely coincidentally, I'm the dbus-java author and maintainer. They
are packaged (at least in Debian by me and I've been contacted by people
from various other distros about it too).

I've also been contacted by someone from Eclipse, to whom I offered any
help they needed in getting it to work, but I've not heard anything
back.

Matt
--
Matthew Johnson