Re: Ivy problems when trying to package mondrian

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009, Michael Koch wrote:

With CDBS it would be a simple DEB_JARS variable. There are also plenty of
examples in the archive for packages using ant and cdbs.

OK.  For my test cdbs is perfectly fine.

One issue I already see in your debian/rules snipped: Why do you depend
on openjdk6 and not on default-jdk?

It was just copy-n-pasted from ivy.  (BTW, you might perhaps check why
ivy is not using default-jdk.)

Thanks to your hints these settings

	JAVA_HOME := /usr/lib/jvm/default-java
	DEB_JARS  := ivy

solved my initial problem.  But I think I will delay deeper
investigation into packaging until I decided that mondrian is really
something we will use because it continus with missing dependencies in
Debian.  JavaCup seems to be the first one.

Thanks for your hints anyway - perhaps I might come back to this later

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de