Ivy problems when trying to package mondrian

Hi,

I consider packaging mondrian [1] which can be downloaded here [2]
because we *might* use it in the future.  So this is not an ITP from my
side, I'm just having a look.  The build.xml file shipped in the source
contains a target which tries to download ivy from
  http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ivy/ivy/
but I rather installed the Debian packaged version and disabled this
target by

  <property name="skip.download" value="true"/>

Unfortunately the Debian installed version is not working and I get

install-ivy:
  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource org/apache/ivy/ant/antlib.xml. It could not be found.

I found out that the antlib.xml file is not part of the Debian package
and thus I tried to build a private package putting containing

  /usr/share/maven-repo/org/apache/ivy/ant/antlib.xml

Unfortunately even this does not help and I'm running out of ideas with
my limited Java experience.  Is there any example package which is using
Ivy and where I can learn how to make the build system using the Debian
packaged version?

Kind regards and thanks for any help

        Andreas.

[1] http://mondrian.pentaho.org/