Re: RFS: excalibur-logger 2.1-1

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Torsten Werner <twerner@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Onkar,
>
> On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am looking for sponsor for package excalibur-logger 2.1-1.
>
> the description of excalibur-logkit and excalibur-logger are almost
> the same. Can you make them more distinguishable? Minor: I would
> prefer having a get-orig-source target in debian/rules at least if it
> is as simple as executing 'uscan --force-download --rename'.

I finally compared the descriptions of two packages and the
description for excalibur-logger does not look bad to me. I picked up
the description straight from the website. Do you have anything better
in mind?

Meanwhile I have added get-orig-source target in debian/rules,
commited the change in svn and uploaded updated package on m.d.n.

Onkar