RFS: excalibur-logger 2.1-1

Hi all,

I am looking for sponsor for package excalibur-logger 2.1-1. The
package is imported from Ubuntu with minor changes to make it build in
Debian. It is the last build dependency before I can import jmeter
from Ubuntu.
The packaging bits are in pkg-java svn. The source package is uploaded
to mentors.debian.net at [1].

The latest changelog for reference.
excalibur-logger (2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Merge from Ubuntu. (Closes: #541124)
  * debian/control
    - Set maintainer to Debian Java Maintainers. Add myself as uploader.
    - Add alternate build and runtime dependency on libjboss-j2ee-java as the
      geronimo package is not present in Debian yet.
    - Change section to java.
    - Add Vcs-* fields.
    - Set standard version to 3.8.3. No changed needed.
  * debian/rules
    - Add jboss-j2ee to DEB_JARS.
  * debian/copyright
    - Corrected copyright years.