Re: Looking for somewhere to help

  Hello,

Luke Cycon wrote:
> 	I am looking for some experience outside of my own little world of
> keytouch, and seen as I am stronger in Java than I am in even C/C++, I
> figured that I may as well lend a hand to the pkg-java team.
>
> So I am here to (try to) help you guys out, and if you wouldn't mind
> pointing me towards some packages that need some attention, that would
> be wonderful.

  In general, you can have a look at the release critical bug page there:

http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php

  Look for Java ;-)...

  Not all bugs are of interest to you, but I'm sure you'll find a few
ones to tackle. If you need sponsor, please post on this list.

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Donkey: No one told me I had the right to remain silent !
Shrek: You *have* the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity.

Vincent, not listening to anything for now