Re: Looking for somewhere to help

On Sun, 2009-09-13 at 01:17 +0200, Torsten Werner wrote:
> You can get it from
> <http://people.debian.org/~twerner/libjamon-java_2.7.orig.tar.gz> if
> 'debian/rules get-orig-source' does not work for you. BTW, all of
> pkg-java's bugs can be seen at
> <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>.

I looked through it, and it seems that our problems are stemming from
the fact that we are (or at least I was) trying to compile with
sun-java6.  There were some API changes between java 5 and 6, and that
is causing about half the errors.  The others are caused by another API
update, but tomcat this time.

Nevertheless, I fixed both of them up, and have a working version.  Now
I just need to know what patch system you would like me to put in to
accommodate this patch (there isnt one at this point), I would prefer
quilt, but it is up to you guys.  Whatever you pick though, send me a
link to get started with it and ant (All the patch systems seem to work
differently with ant...)

Thanks,
--
Luke Cycon <lcycon@gmail.com>