Re: pkg-java team, subversion, git

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Jan-Pascal van
Best<janpascal@vanbest.org> wrote:
> Now for the next step: should I remove all files from SVN in
> pkg-java/trunk/solr with a commit message that says where the repository
> has been moved?

  Absolutely. We don't want two different repositories for one
package. Make sure to update the Vcs-* fields.

  I'm wondering: would it be a good idea to remove everything but to
leave a dummy file in pkg-java/trunk/solr stating that the packaging
has been moved to a git repository ?

  Cheers,

      Vincent