[pkg-java] Use svn-buildpackage tagging with care for now !

  Hello all !

  This email concerns anyone who is using svn-buildpackage to tag their
uploads in the pkg-java repository. While running svn update today
within the trunk/ directory, I've noticed a new tags/ directory where
tags of several packages were stored in a mess. I'm unsure, but I think
the newer upload of svn-buildpackage is in cause. I've filed bug
#533576, we'll see what is the problem.

  In the meantime, I strongly suggest that you refrain from using the
tagging feature from svn-buildpackage for now, or at least check
carefully what you're doing /'ve done.

  I've fixed all misplaced tags directories for now. For the record, the
command-line I used was the following (run from within the trunk/tags/
directory):

for d in *; do pkg=$(grep Source: $d/debian/control | egrep -o
'[a-z0-9-]+$'); echo $pkg; svn move
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/tags/$d
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/tags/$pkg/$d -m "[$pkg] Fixing
misplaced tag"; done

  Cheers !

	Vincent

PS: I Cced the bug report as I thought this information would be useful
there too. Please think before keeping it in CC ;-)

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

The Librarian was, of course, very much in favour of reading in
general, but readers in particular got on his nerves.
 -- Terry Pratchet, Men at arms

Vincent, listening to Air Of December (Edie Brickell & New Bohemians)