Re: RFS: libmx4j-java (updated package)

> Hi Damien,

Hi Varun,

[...]
> The new package still fails to build on many archs and I am
> not sure why. Could you please check?

There is some massive libraries transitions ongoing in unstable.
Since yesterday (11/03), there is +3000 uninstallable packages [2].

In our issue, default-jdk isn't available on many arch [1] because of this
chain of uninstallable packages :
missing java-gcj-compat -> missing gcj-4.3 -> missing libcairo2 -> missing
libdirectfb-1.0-0 (which had bump his soname to libdirectfb-1.2-0)

So I think we just have to wait for respective DD, to upload new packages
with updated Build-Depends and Depends.

[1] for example, on PowerPC :
http://edos.debian.net/edos-debcheck/results/unstable/1236811202/powerpc/list.php
[2] http://edos.debian.net/edos-debcheck/unstable.php