Re: Confused about the Glassfish packages

On Tue Sep 09 13:48, David Goodenough wrote:

> Well not really.  If all they are intended to be is a source of JARs for
> development purposes than thats fine (but it would be useful to be told).

It's a bug that you aren't told (-:

I'd say either there's a wishlist or normal bug about the description
and documentation, or there's an important, severe or grave bug about
the functionality. In either case there's a bug though (-:

> For this reason I thought that a discussion on the list was the best starting
> point.

That's still reasonable. Sadly I can't answer the original question
though (-:

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson