Re: Confused about the Glassfish packages

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 01:48:10PM +0100, David Goodenough wrote:
> Well not really.  If all they are intended to be is a source of JARs for
> development purposes than thats fine (but it would be useful to be told).
>
> Its only if they are intended to be all of glassfish that there is a bug.

If I recall correctly, that is still the aim. But I am not sure if
Torsten managed to fully package all the dependencies needed to set up
and run an instance.

But I am sure that it is their aim to make available various Java
based application servers in Debian, and they were working one by one
on the dependencies.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah