Confused about the Glassfish packages

I am confused about the Glassfish packages on Debian.  What are they
intended for?  They do not seem to install a complete running version
of Glassfish (there is no /etc/init.d script for a start) so I assume that
they are intended just to deliver JARs needed for development.

So this begs two questions, firstly why does it not say this in the
description (the implication is that if you install all of the glassfish
packages you have a complete system) and secondly what is the plan to
completethis set of packages so that we can have a complete running
glassfish installation from deb files.

David