Re: Java-Gnome package help

Hello Thomas

Thomas Girard wrote:
I have started packaging java-gnome 4 as well. If you agree we could work
together on this.
That would be great! I would like to contribute in any way I can.

Thanks for taking out time to review. I will work on the points that you have mentioned. The reason why the package contains an shlibs.local file is because it is not purely a java package but it includes a native shared library. Maybe we can continue the discussion on irc. My nick is zuch. I will see you there.

Thanks
Manu