Java-Gnome package help

Hello

I am using java-gnome(http://java-gnome.sourceforge.net/) for
development. The packages available in Debian
(http://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=names&keywords=libgtk-java)
refer to the old 2.x branch. The java bindings have been re-written
since 2006 and the current version is 4.0.6

I've tried to make a package based on the new maintainer's guide and
other resources on the net. It's my first attempt at making a package so
it might have errors. It would be great if someone could review my
package and guide me how to proceed.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for posting. I'm not sure of how to
formally submit the package.

The package and the sources are available at
http://codepencil.com/projects/java-gnome/package/debian/
For reference the output of lintian and linda is at
http://pastebin.com/d594abd6d

I am willing to contribute in any way I can. Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Manu