Re: RFS: omegat 1.7.3.u2+dfsg-2

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 12:33:34AM +0530, Onkar Shinde wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Onkar!

> I am looking for sponsor this package. I have ported most of the
> changes done in Ubuntu to pkg-java svn. I have tested that package
> builds in pbuilder and runs properly with openjdk.

I am not a DD, but I made all versions of omegat package until now. I
have looked at your version, and everything seems fine, but I see no
point uploading a new version of 1.7.3.u2 when 1.8.1 has been released
as stable - except if you are looking for a freeze exception. As for
1.8.1, it's blocked by bug #480074.

Cheers,

Tiago Saboga.