RFS: omegat 1.7.3.u2+dfsg-2

Hi,

I am looking for sponsor this package. I have ported most of the
changes done in Ubuntu to pkg-java svn. I have tested that package
builds in pbuilder and runs properly with openjdk.

Following is the latest changelog entry for reference.

omegat (1.7.3.u2+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/control
    - Use openjdk-6-jdk as build dependency.
    - Use 'openjdk-6-jre | sun-java5-jre | sun-java6-jre' as runtime
      dependency.
  * debian/rules
    - Set JAVA_HOME corresponding to openjdk-6-jdk.
  * debain/ant.properties
    - Set default source and target values to 1.4.
  * debian/patches
    - 02-edit-wrapper.dpatch - Add check for OpenJDK runtime as well.
  * debian/watch
    - Fix expression to match only release versions. Do not directly use
      specific sourceforge mirror.

 -- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com>  Wed, 19 Nov 2008 00:17:19 +0530

Onkar