Re: libmina-java

On Monday 21 July 2008 20:26:42 Rail Aliev wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> I am looking for a reviewer for my package libmina-java.

I've just (i.e. yesterday evening) open an ITP for mina [1] :)
Maybe we could work as a team ?
You will find my current packaging scripts at :
http://svn.drazzib.com/debian-pkg/mina/trunk/debian/

> Package: libmina-java
[...]
> Known issues:
> 1. integration-spring is not built because there is no spring framework
> related package in Debian;
> 2. filter-codec-netty is not built because the corresponding library
> (netty2) is obsleted AFAIK.

- Your debian/copyright file is empty, you should update it (see mine [2]).
- As you say in your TODO, you should rename your package with dfsg

[2] http://svn.drazzib.com/debian-pkg/mina/trunk/debian/copyright