libmina-java

Hi,

I am looking for a reviewer for my package libmina-java.

Package: libmina-java
Version: 1.1.7-1
Upstream Author: Apache Software Foundation
 Apache MINA is a network application framework which helps users develop high
 performance and high scalability network applications easily. It provides an
 abstract, event-driven, asynchronous API over various transports such as
 TCP/IP and UDP/IP via Java NIO

The package can be downloaded from
http://download.i-rs.ru/pub/openoffice/zemberek/pool/main/m/mina/

Known issues:
1. integration-spring is not built because there is no spring framework
related package in Debian;
2. filter-codec-netty is not built because the corresponding library (netty2)
is obsleted AFAIK.

--
Rail Aliev