Re: Java wrappers, last take before upload ?

On Tue Jan 22 21:00, Michael Koch wrote:

> Have you coordinated with Matthew Johnson? He has another proposal which
> goes some slightly different ways. Please at least check with him.

We have exchanged emails.

I think these can potentially coexist, at least until we have more data
on which is useful ('both' is an acceptable answer, IMO). The rest of my
javahelper stuff is useful even if the package needs a wrapper script
rather than being usable with jarwrapper.

I have just uploaded javatools and it's in NEW (jarwrapper is already in
the archive, so I'm only adding the packaging/build tools). I'm in the
process of writing an article about packaging with javatools which will
appear on Debian Planet.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson