Java wrappers, last take before upload ?

  Hello,

  We had some discussion some time ago about including a wrapper script
in java-common. As there we not discussion about interface functions
(though there were about specifics), does anyone object to my uploading
of a java-common package with the /usr/lib/java/java-wrappers.sh library ?

  If that is not the case, I'll be happy to do that some time soon, as
I'll be needing them for packages I care about, and I think everyone
would benefit from them, while not breaking anything for packages that
won't need it.

  Cheers

	Vincent

--