Java SE 6 Update 4?

Has anyone tried packaging update 4 yet?  I see ubuntu has it, but
I've never messed with using one of their debs on my debian box...I
imagine that doesn't work.  What I'm really looking for is an
ia32-sun-java6-bin of it for etch on amd64...a rare beast to be sure.

I see that backports has a 6-00-2~bpo.1 version
(http://packages.debian.org/etch-backports/sun-java6-bin) but only for
sun-java6-bin and not for the ia32 one.  Should I use this as my
starting point, merge in the ia32 targets, and try to build it from there?

What is the best way for me to go about getting/building this package?

Thanks,
eric

--
http://ir.iit.edu/~ej