Re: high system cpu load while running several java machines on 2.6 kernels

* Alexander Burnos:

> Could anybody point me where I have to look for the reasons of this
> issue?

You should try to get thread dumps from the VMs while this is
happening, to discover what they are doing.

The autoconfiguration code might pick different parameters on 2.4 or
2.6 kernels (for instance, if your 2.4 kernel does not support SMP or
hyperthreading).  Have you checked that?