Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "Java" by HenningSprang

On 7/19/07, Michael Koch <konqueror@gmx.de> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 03:49:03PM +0200, Henning Sprang wrote:
[...]
> (I'm trying to invest some time everytime I have some left to get that
> cleaned up)
That work is really needed. Thanks for taking a stab on this.

Henning,

Your work is *really* needed and *really* appreciated. Don't hesitate
to make changes, ask the list and so. And if you make something wrong,
we follow the changes of the wiki and we can send a mail to correct
the wiki (like I did).

Once again, many thanks for your work.

Arnaud Vandyck