Re: Location of API docs

Marcus Better wrote:
> Matthias Klose wrote:
>> Assuming that the doc is installed in /usr/share/doc/libfoo-java/api,
>> a reference to a class Bar should point to ../../libbar-java/api. Not
>> yet sure how to find the location for this reference
>
> I seem to remember that javadoc can be given a command line parameter giving
> the location of the javadocs for a certain Java package?

I've hit a problem with the Javadoc generation - it seems I am falling
over bug 379088[1]. This is a bug in gjdoc where hyperlinks are not
generated correctly to methods in classpath-doc. (Sun's Javadoc will
correctly generate these links).

[1]http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=379088

Regards,
Paul