Re: Location of API docs

Mark Wielaard writes:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 21:11 +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> > The idea was to make the -doc packages depend on other -doc packages
> > so that references to other packages can be resolved; unfortunately
> > gjdoc doesn't support that yet.
>
> What would you need from gjdoc to support 'that'?
> Could you give an example, I am afraid I was unable to follow the
> discussion to see what is really needed here.

Assuming that the doc is installed in /usr/share/doc/libfoo-java/api,
a reference to a class Bar should point to ../../libbar-java/api. Not
yet sure how to find the location for this reference (but it seems to
be easier to use the name of the java package in all cases, instead of
the name of the -doc package in some cases).

  Matthias